Looking to make a difference daily? We produce coffee that we’re proud of, with the highest quality beans we can source. More importantly, we’re appreciative of our team here that makes that possible.
We’ve grown a lot since first opening here in the treasured state of Maine, but remain a family owned and operated business which aims to produce exceptional organic coffees based on long-lasting partnerships with organic farmers around the world. Our Organic Certified roastery is a state-of-the-art and energy-efficient facility. From crop to cup, we are committed to sustainability and quality in our products, minimizing our environmental impact, and empowering our partner farmers.
We are likewise committed to growing our team with the same values we started with: quality, community, and sustainability. We aim to support the individual growth of members of our crew and expand our Wicked Joe Family. In order to develop meaningful relationships, we offer a variety of benefits:
- Medical Health Benefits
- Boston Mutual Supplemental Health (WJ pays 50%)
- Long Term Life Insurance ($25,000 policy paid for by company)
- Short Term Disability
- 401k Pension (WJ match funds up to 5%)
- 8 paid holidays per year
- PTO hours based on years of employment
- Harvard Pilgrim Health (HMO & PPO)
- Dynamic company culture: often, team members will find themselves feeling confident flowing between multiple roles, expanding their knowledge and skills in a variety of positions, often based on personal interest and potential
- Garden Club: members of the crew can volunteer to manage and tend to our community garden, with shared crops, time outdoors, and experiential learning about gardening and our environment
Four Day Work Week
- A unique perk when working at Wicked Joe is our four day work weeks! This enables team members to enjoy long weekends, and have a consistent schedule that allows for life outside of work and healthy boundaries
Free Coffee and Tea
- A more obvious benefit, but still worth noting, is crew access to free coffee and tea on the premises! Not only this, but team members will be given a company card, redeemable for drinks 50% off at Bard Coffee in Portland!